I cannot begin to describe what a wonderful privilege it is for me to have a wife who loves God passionately, gives of herself faithfully, and values theological education wholeheartedly. It is primarily because of her willingness to support us, that I am able to spend these years primarily focusing on furthering my training for God's work. Without Juli, I would not have a friend who pushes me toward Christ daily, a companion who counsels me biblically, and a partner who serves beside me faithfully.
Throughout these upcoming years of intensive study, I am most indebted to her. She gives sacrificially, spends frugally, encourages daily, and listens attentively. While listening to my thoughts, she always has an ear willing to change herself, yet willing to challenge me. For her, I am most grateful and will forever be indebted. I love you.